Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Crochet Cotton Thread #8

Here are the colors of crochet cotton thread I have and can get for you :) These are mercerised cotton, size 8 (the same kind that I used for the paper cup of the cupcake pattern I designed). Last June, I had a big project and I needed to get all the colors available, but the store won't sell me a color card. So I purchased all solid colors and made color cards myself (you may click on the photos to enlarge). Crocheting all these little squares took an entire day!




Mercerised Crochet Cottom Size 8
Price of $1.50 per ball
Shipping and handling for 4 balls is $6.50 (US/Europe)
Shipping and handling for 10 balls is $12.50 (US/Europe)

If you need some, please leave a comment with your e-mail address, or better yet, send me a message through etsy. I will list your orders in my etsy shop and you can buy from there :)

Thanks for looking!

No comments: